A little bit about me

Hi, my name is Kendra Baker and I'm currently a sophomore at Western Connecticut State University. I'm majoring in Professional Writing: Journalism & Freelance and want to become a journalist once I finish school. Some of my interests include: writing/journalism, literature, music, psychology, philosophy, behaviorism, love, happiness, knowledge, and life in general.


I joined this WRT 335 Fact-Based Opinion Writing course not only because it is one of my major requirements, but because I have always had an interest in people's opinions, stating my own, and seeing how they compare and contrast. Being a Professional Writing major, I'm obviously interested in writing, so along with that interest of mine as well as my interest in opinions, this course offers two things that are of great interest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment